Pwners Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pokemon, battles, clans, chat

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Shoddy ChatShoddy Chat  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Do To Popular Demand Pwners Society Is Back =p Accepting Members now =p
Latest topics
» DJDarkslayer's Have and Want list (trading)
Saying my Farewells to alll.......... EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 4:08 am by DJDarkslayer

» Saying my Farewells to alll..........
Saying my Farewells to alll.......... EmptySun May 31, 2009 8:46 am by Redx

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Saying my Farewells to alll..........

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Seraphim2064

Saying my Farewells to alll.......... Empty
PostSubject: Saying my Farewells to alll..........   Saying my Farewells to alll.......... EmptyTue May 12, 2009 6:20 am

Well guys it looks like my pokemon days are coming to an end for me.......
lately i have not been able have the time to play or anything.
High school is coming to an end for me and next month im moving to college for game designing (hoping i work for nintendo in the future)
so here is my good bye to all its been a blast with all. Good Luck Pwners i know u will make in the #1 clan in the world Very Happy Also im given away my teams that i played with in pokemon like my sand storm team (which everyone hates cause it pwns) and my main teams which also is bulky.
Special farewell to Ultimate Zero and Sexy kady. peace Sad
-Seraphim2064
Back to top Go down
Emperor Zero
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saying my Farewells to alll..........   Saying my Farewells to alll.......... EmptyTue May 12, 2009 7:24 am

im gonna miss u seraphim it was great having u as a friend and all the battles we've had ill never 4get n dont sell that game im sure sooner or later ur goin 2 want come until that time come. peace sera Crying or Very sad

Ps. If u have aim im me CakedOutCaz
Back to top Go down
jeremy

PostSubject: Re: Saying my Farewells to alll..........   Saying my Farewells to alll.......... EmptyTue May 12, 2009 9:32 am

Wow, you and I have the same career choice.

Ooh, can I have that Sandstorm team? Please, please, please?
Back to top Go down
Seraphim2064

PostSubject: Re: Saying my Farewells to alll..........   Saying my Farewells to alll.......... EmptyWed May 13, 2009 4:34 am

well this sunday will be my last time playing on pokemon thats when ill be giving my pokemon away but dont worry next next year after this got settle down i would go back to pokemon and maybe then the next gen of pokemon will come out who knows.. cheers
Back to top Go down
jeremy

PostSubject: Re: Saying my Farewells to alll..........   Saying my Farewells to alll.......... EmptyWed May 13, 2009 4:47 am

Dang. I dont know if I work Sunday...
Back to top Go down
Redx
Excellent Promoter
Excellent Promoter

PostSubject: Re: Saying my Farewells to alll..........   Saying my Farewells to alll.......... EmptySun May 31, 2009 8:46 am

Hope you get a job with Nintendo Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saying my Farewells to alll..........   Saying my Farewells to alll.......... Empty

Back to top Go down

Saying my Farewells to alll..........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pwners Society :: Pwners Society Website :: General Discussion-
Jump to: